- 1 Play Call of Duty Mobile on Your Computer
- 1.1 What is a Call of Duty Mobile Game?
- 1.2 How to Play Call of Duty Mobile On Your Computer
- 1.3 How to Play Call of Duty on Your Computer or Mac Using a Controller
Play Call of Duty Mobile on Your Computer
If you’re having trouble understanding how to play Call of Duty Mobile on your computer. Here, we’ve shown you several techniques for installing and running emulators to play COD Phone on Windows PCs and Macs.
Although Call of Duty: Mobile is typically played on iOS or Android mobile devices, you may also play the game on your PC. In the realm of smartphones, games like Call of Duty Mobile and PUBG Mobile are highly popular. While the PC versions of both games are accessible through the Steam App Store for Windows PCs. However, given that the majority of gamers spent a lot of time playing COD Mobile during the pandemic, it would be fantastic if they could have the same experience on a larger screen.
While iOS and Android users have access to all of this COD material, some people prefer to play the game on a computer. The good news is that playing Call of Duty: It is possible to use mobile on a PC, and we’ll show you how.
What is a Call of Duty Mobile Game?
Since the pandemic began, people have started playing mobile games because they can’t find anything else to amuse them. COD is a well-known game, much like PUBG, Fortnite, Clash of Clans, Asphalt Legends, and other well-liked games. The Play Store and App Store have seen millions of downloads of this fantastic multiplayer game. And since PUBG Mobile was outlawed in India, the majority of users switched to COD Mobile as a PUBG Mobile substitute. As a result, many devoted fans of the original Call of Duty have been curious about how to play Call of Duty Mobile on a PC.
Like other classic first-person shooter games, Call of Duty offers the Battle Royale Mode, Team Death Match, Search and Destroy, and Free-For-All game types. Here’s how to play the game on your PC because it’s so well-liked right now.
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile On Your Computer
Gamers yearn to play their favorite mobile games on a larger screen when they become popular and engaging. To make the game accessible on your PC and Mac systems, you can imitate it. There are a lot of emulators available. However, we advise you to start with Game Loop. You can use another emulator if Game Loop does not perform correctly.
Method 1: Using the Game Loop Emulator
This is an official emulator from Tencent Games, and it was previously known as “Tencent Game Buddy.” GameLoop is available for free download and installation on both PCs and Macs. Although installing the emulator can take up to five minutes, downloading does not take very long.
- Install GameLoop on your Mac or PC by downloading it.
- After installation, launch the emulator and navigate to the Game Center. The Game Center is located on the left side of the window.
- The Call of Duty: Phone game will be displayed on the Game Center’s screen. If you can’t, look for it in the upper left corner of the window.
- When you select Call of Duty there, the Install option will appear in the right-hand corner of your screen
- Game Loop will download and run the game on your computer when you click that button.
- After finishing, use the left side window to access the My Games section.
- After that, click Play to begin playing the game on your emulator.
Now, we played Call of Duty Mobile On Your Computer. The game comes with pre-programmed controls. Additionally, the default controllers must be visible from the right side of the window. But the key mapping option on your vehicle’s side of the window also allows you to configure unique controls.
Call of Duty places you in a different matchmaking room when you play on an emulator. This implies that you will compete against other gamers using emulators. You will, however, be paired up against a team that consists of both emulation players and mobile players if you request a mobile player for your game.
How to Adjust Settings Through GameLoop.
Here are some things to keep in mind while playing Call of Duty on your computer or Mac while using GameLoop.
Play Call of Duty on a computer
- To access settings, tap on the icon with three horizontal lines in the top-right menu.
- The majority of the settings, including display resolution, screen capture location, and rendering techniques, are located here.
- You can alter the game window’s size under the Engine option.
- To modify the active resolution of your game, go to the Game tab under the window and make changes.
You can read the next part of this post if you play COD with a controller.
How to Play Call of Duty on Your Computer or Mac Using a Controller
Here is how to use a controller to play COD on your PC. If you are unaware of them, take these actions.
- If feasible, connect your controller through Bluetooth or a USB port to your computer.
- Once the devices are linked, open GameLoop and select Key Mapping from the right-side menu.
- Choose the gamepad over the keyboard.
- Choose from options like Single, Battle Royale, OB, or Bar.
- Make sure you have selected both directions. camera buttons (left and right)
- By selecting it with the right click on your mouse or touchpad, you can map the button.
- In order to configure the controller buttons, you also can click the screen.
- Map all the required buttons in this manner.
Method 2-How to Play Call of Duty on your Computer, or Mac Using Bluestacks
Here’s how to play Call of Duty on your computer or any similar game on your computer using BlueStacks:
- From its official website, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- The Google Play Store app can be found inside the emulator once it has been launched. And it resembles your Android phones precisely.
- Do a Play Store search for “Call of Duty Mobile“
- Install it on your emulator after downloading.
As always on Android, you ought to be able to play the game right now.
Method 3- Using Nox Player on PC and Mac
The only emulator remaining if both of them are giving you problems is Nox Player. The methods to utilize it correctly on your laptop are listed below.
- Run Nox Player on your PC after downloading it.
- Next, download Call of Duty’s OBB Data and Apk files to the same PC.
- Once both of these have been installed, use the emulator’s drag & drop functionality to upload the COD apk file. Open the game’s download file, then drag it to the emulator’s dashboard.
- Open File Manager and navigate to Drive > Emulated > Legacy> Android to start the installation.
- Make a new file and give it the name OBB.
- Create a new folder within the OBB folder and put “com. Activision. call of duty shooter” in the name.
- Put the OBB file in the “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” folder now so that you may play COD smoothly on Nox Player.
In conclusion, it’s not easy to find the How To Play Call of Duty Mobile on Your Computer, so I’ve done the work for you. I’ve compiled a list of the methods. You can also read Best Free Online Games.