If you’re looking for How To Record A Zoom Meeting, look no further. Zoom is one of the most popular video conferencing platforms in the world and has been used by many businesses to conduct meetings and training sessions. However, it’s also a very complex platform and you’ll need some basic knowledge about how to use it in order to get the most out of it.
By selecting the “Record” button at the bottom, you can capture Zoom meetings on video.
Zoom meetings can be recorded for free on desktop computers, however, recording on mobile devices requires a premium subscription.
Zoom meetings can only be recorded with the host’s consent, although hosts can easily give their approval.
People who couldn’t make the live meeting may find it helpful to listen to the recording of the Zoom meeting. It’s also great if you need to refer back to certain parts of a lengthy meeting later.
Here’s information on setting up recording permissions if you’re the host, as well as instructions for recording a Zoom conference using the desktop or mobile apps.
How to record a Zoom meeting in the desktop app
Make sure to save the file to the proper place on your desktop before entering the conference and beginning the recording.
Click the tiny gear button in the top-right corner of the Zoom app’s “Home” tab. Then choose the folder where you wish to save recordings by clicking the “Recording” option.
To record a Zoom meeting:
1. When you are in the Zoom conference, click the “Record” button at the bottom of the screen. If your host hasn’t given the go-ahead for recording, this button won’t show up at all.
2. A little “Recording…” label can be found in the upper-left corner. With the help of the controls in the bottom toolbar, you can pause or end recording
3. When you’re done, click “Stop” to stop the recording.
4. Your recorded video will be saved to your computer and made available in the “Meetings” part of the app’s “Recorded” page.
How to record a Zoom meeting in the mobile app
You can record meetings via the mobile app if you have a premium Zoom membership a Pro, Business, or Enterprise account.
Local recordings, which are generally saved immediately to your device, are not what these recordings will be. Instead, they will be cloud recordings that are saved to “the cloud,” or an internet folder
To record a Zoom meeting with Cloud Recording:
Step 1: On your iPhone or Android smartphone, launch the Zoom app, then join a meeting. Tap the three dots in the bottom-right corner when you get there.
Step 2: Pick “Record to the Cloud” (for iOS) or “Record” from the menu that opens (Android). You don’t have a paid Zoom account, which is why you can’t see this option.
Step 3: A “Recording…” icon will start to emerge in the top-right corner when the meeting starts to be recorded. To pause or stop the recording, press this symbol.
Step 4: After stopping the recording, you can locate and share it by visiting the Zoom website’s “My Recordings” feature. On the desktop app, you may access your recorded meeting by selecting “Recorded” in the top-left corner of the “Meetings” menu.
How to permit other users to record Zoom meetings
You can record your meetings as the meeting host without making any modifications. You must modify your settings, though, if you wish to allow someone else to record.
1. Go to the Zoom website, sign in, and select “My Account” from the menu in the top-right corner.
2. On the left, click “Recordings.” The “Cloud Recordings” and “Local Recordings” tabs on the recording settings page will appear as a result.
3. On either the “Cloud Recordings” or “Local Recordings” screen, click the “Settings” button in the top-right corner.
4. Select the radio buttons next to the hosts’ and participants’ permissions to locally and cloud-based records. Again, to get access to Cloud Recording, they must be paying subscribers.
5. The following settings can also be modified by adjusting the toggles:
- If you want to utilize Zoom to record all of your class lectures or lengthy meetings, it may be useful to turn on automatic recording. If you plan to use Zoom regularly, you might not want to enable this feature because recordings can eat up a lot of storage space.
- Before recording begins, participants will be prompted for their permission. If you’re in a group environment where some people might not feel comfortable being recorded, you might want to turn this on.
- Multiple recordings of audio notifications
In conclusion, it’s not easy to find the How To Record A Zoom Meeting? You can also read How To Fix Zoom Camera Not Working?