- 1 Top Video Editing Apps for Android in 2023
- 1.1 1. Filmr – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
- 1.2 2. Quik – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
- 1.3 3. FilmoraGo
- 1.4 4. KineMaster
- 1.5 5. VivaVideo
- 1.6 6. WeVideo
- 1.7 7. VideoShow – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
- 1.8 8. Magisto – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
- 1.9 9. InShot – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
- 1.10 10. PowerDirector – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
Top Video Editing Apps for Android in 2023
On the Play Store today, there are an increasing amount of Android video editors. And it can be overwhelming to narrow down and identify the top Android video editing apps unless you are completely clear on your needs.
To assist you in making a better-educated decision and get you started on your video editing journey, we will list the top 10 best video editing applications for Android in this article, both free and premium.
1. Filmr – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
For both Android and iOS-based smartphones, the Filmr app is an incredibly simple-to-use video editing tool. Its simple, quick, and intuitive design makes it ideal for both novice and experienced film creators. To make a simple video look super cool, you can add transitions, effects, filters, and more. Filmr is ideal for you if you want your videos to look fast, agile, and professional.
- The absence of advertisements on Filmr is its best feature!
- Unlike other programs, it offers a lateral editing timeline that makes editing videos incredibly convenient.
- Capable of rearranging audio, video, and photo files with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Allows you to add music from your current files or do a quick search for any song.
- Flip, Rotate, and Reverse videos with a single tap – Remove the watermark quickly by simply seeing an advertisement or upgrading to PRO
- Save images to the gallery or export them straight to social media apps.
- Directly shoot videos using the app and edit them. – Set the period of words on the video on the text bar to a certain number of seconds.
- In its Android version, there’s no undo option
- There are a few filters
- You can’t record a voiceover directly on the app
- You can’t select the picture quality before exporting
- And it doesn’t support various languages
2. Quik – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
One of the Best Video Editor Apps For Android is Quik, which is provided by GoPro. You can quickly make beautiful videos using the Quik app.
Create amazing, shareable changes by automatically incorporating transitions, effects, and beat-synchronized themes. Quik allows you to modify the finer aspects while handling the majority of the edits automatically.
- Allows 4k movies,
- which is a big advantage over other programs.
- Supports videos from any cam or device.
- No watermark is left behind
- Excellent for basic editing You can build your best photos as different events using Quik’s mural feature.
- Auto-edits music to fit the beat of the video
- Only keeps your work on cloud storage for a brief period
- preventing you from editing it whenever you wish to in the future.
- Going back to the prior edit is tough because there is no undo option.
- Unacceptable client service.
- Even after several user reports, problems and defects remain unfixed.
- The lack of personalization is caused by automatic edits.
Filmora Go is a very capable video editing program and one of the Best Video Editor Apps For Androids without adding a watermark or limiting the length of your film. With a vast range of effects and presets, it aids in the creation of passable videos. Right from the site, you can quickly share your films with your contacts on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Simple to use and packed with no-cost features
- Expertly produced, top-notch videos
- The PRO version’s access to superior preset templates
- There aren’t any comprehensive
- How to lessons to support the variety of presets, filters, and effects.
- The horizontal chronology makes video editing difficult.
- The audio usually fades out toward the end of the video.
A feature-rich video editor for Android is called KineMaster. Its effective instruments are simple to utilize. More than 2500 transitions, effects, films, photos, and transitions are available for download. KineMaster’s audios are incredibly powerful and immersive with the addition of EQ preset, ducking, and loudness envelope features. Unlimited exporting in resolutions up to 4K is another perk of the premium subscription.
- Contains a chroma key, green screen, audio extraction, adding, and more
- Allows sophisticated producers to add several audio and video layers.
- Can download a variety of elements from its asset shop, including stickers, photos, backdrops, etc.
- A how-to channel on YouTube that is regularly updated
- With a closely packed timeline, it’s difficult to crop films and audio.
- It also takes some getting used to.
- The program only runs in horizontal mode, which may seem unsettling.
- It’s extremely advanced for novices.
- The free edition leaves a watermark.
A strong contender in the field of Best Video Editor Apps For Android is VivaVideo, which has all the fundamental capabilities you could need.
One of the most complete video editing software is VivaVideo, which offers capabilities like adding music to videos, mixing video clips, adding transitions to videos, creating videos from still images, and much more. To change the look of your films, it offers hundreds of Special Effects, Stickers, Filters, and Animated Clips. Within the app, you may instantly post the video to your social network accounts.
- It is quite easy to use, even for a novice.
- It contains an inbuilt slow-motion video maker.
- It works remarkably well for short films for social media.
- Clips can be cut and placed anywhere.
- Each new update affects how well the software works.
- When adding music to a video, there are often problems.
- It is difficult to upload and handle more than single audio or video file.
- The free edition has a lot of adverts, which makes it hard to concentrate.
Amazing videos can be created and shared quickly, easily, and with fun with WeVideo for Android. TechCrunch, CNET, ReelSEO, The Very Next Web, Wired, and other publications have all highlighted it. You can record moments wherever they occur, edit them into breathtaking videos, and then share them on U tube, Fb, Twitter, Insta, and other platforms using WeVideo’s Video Editor App.
Additional advantages of the WeVideo Professional or Business plan include larger music and theme libraries, graphics of a professional caliber, removal of the WeVideo watermark, and more.
- Good for basic video editing requirements
- Easy to create slideshows with hardly any effort
- Good for quick social media shares and compilations
- Very limited music, text fonts, and themes in the free account
- Requests permission to access product usage which might feel like an intrusion
- You cannot remove the watermark in the free version
- Tough to adjust music beats with the video
- Cannot share the video directly to any social media
7. VideoShow – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
Great video editing features are available in VideoShow. It is a simple and useful video editing program and movie scene generator for both novices and art directors. You can rewind, blur, copy, edit, combine, trim, split, collage, or otherwise modify videos or clips with the aid of this video cutter.
You can also modify a video’s audio or add subtitles with VideoShow. Use various filters on any video you have on your phone and take it. The software has a library of more than 50 intricate themes for instantly spectacular music videos, slide shows, and vlogs.
- Great transitions and a variety of music options
- The ability to add as many pictures to a single movie as desired
- Support for image collages on video
- The ability to join numerous videos into a single clip
- Lovely themes to enhance videos; and the ability to precisely time-cut sounds.
- Theme can only be used in square mode,
- there is a watermark in the free version, and 2K+ higher quality films cannot be modified in the free version.
- There are issues with posting videos directly to social media.
8. Magisto – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
Magisto employs cutting-edge A.I. to identify the strongest sections of your recording. It cleverly employs editing techniques like auto-cropping, object identification, filters, and video stabilization to produce mind-blowing videos that beyond the standard slideshow or collage.
Magisto, which was created to serve as your movie editor around-the-clock, blends videos, still images, music, text, and effects to aid in telling your story. Magisto will occasionally turn the images and videos in your gallery into an automatic private surprise movie for you.
- This program is great for people who are just starting with video editing because
- It is semi-automatic; all you have to do is choose your films or photographs, and Magisto’s AI will take care of the rest for you
- It has a clean and straightforward interface
- It can quickly generate many videos using customizable pre-made templates
- It has a feed where you can view videos that other users have submitted
- It is best for people who are just starting with video editing.
- There isn’t much area for manual video editing
- They offer a support center it’s difficult to get in touch with them by phone or email.
- The majority of the work is done by AI
- precise or minute choices are not possible.
- An excessive number of repeating review pop-ups
9. InShot – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
With capabilities including trimming and cutting videos and movies, adding music, text, stickers, and glitch effects, blurring the background, and No Crop, InShot is a strong video editing tool for Android in addition to being a movie creator. It offers simple yet effective video editing features, allowing you to exercise your creativity.
It enables you to easily make amazing videos for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
- Super handy and simple to use for beginners
- There are several options for text, songs, stickers, effects, and much more.
- Movies and articles can be resized to your specifications.
- Transitions can be added after each new photo or video clip.
- Detailed color correction can be applied to both videos and images.
- Ads may be bothersome to certain users.
- It can be a little challenging to cut audio clips.
- There is no cancel option to return to your prior edit version.
- For new users, each song begins with the first beat, which can be confusing.
10. PowerDirector – Best Video Editor Apps For Android
With the Best Video Editor Apps For Android, like PowerDirector, you can make 4K videos, edit them with multi-timeline tools, and share them on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
You may improve your movies with music, transition, motion titles, effects, emoticons, filters, and more.
- Its interaction with Cyberlink makes it simple to switch between using a computer and a phone and add several layers and personalize each one separately.
- Royalty-free image collection
- Directly download photographs and videos from Google Drive
- Quickly create films using pre-made templates
- There are numerous how-to guides available for each feature.
- Excessive advertising and pointless alerts
- The files take a long time to load
- The editing interface is only horizontal.
In conclusion, it’s not easy to find the Best Video Editor Apps For Android, so I’ve done the work for you. I’ve compiled a list of the Best video editor apps for Android. You can also read my How To Use Inshot Pro For Free.